Sunday, January 6, 2013

Short Vowel Word Work Activities Pack (aka NO Fuss stations!)

Dear Blog Readers & Followers,
    I want to express my sincerest apologies for being MIA.  I am embarrassed to say that the last post I wrote was almost 3 months ago!!  Whoops....  The only excuse I have is....well....LIFE.  School, family, friends, Pampered Chef, being sick with flu, strep, and sinus infections....the list goes on....  But my New Year's Resolution is to get back on track with the blog and start making more resources for my classroom to share with all of our wonderful readers and followers!!  So, my latest project is actually something that I started working on at the beginning of the year, but I'm just now finishing it! :) Talk about procrastination...  

    One of my pet peeves is literacy station materials that have to be cut, laminated, and then re-cut, etc.  Some of these stations are great and are wonderful to use from time to time (I have made some myself..), but honestly, who has time to do that for every literacy station or word work station you make for every week??!  Not I....  So, for my kids' Daily 5 Word Work stations, I have been making these interactive Word Work activities that are interactive (meaning the kids have to DO something...roll a dice, walk around the room and hunt for words, etc...) but they require NO prep time whatsoever.  All you need is a dice, or a pair of scissors...or something else you already most likely have in your classroom!  So I hope you enjoy these activities and find them useful.  I know I do!  Click the pictures to download from my TPT store!

     Happy New Year!!   Love, Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment