Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long Vowel O (oa & ow) Resources

Long O (oa & ow) Smartboard
  For the past few weeks my class has been learning about different long vowel patterns.  We've done ee and ea, and this week we are focusing on oa and ow.  One of the reasons I LOVE teaching vowel patterns is because I get to play one of my very favorite teaching videos, which I am sure many of you are familiar with - When Two Vowels Go Walking. It's so cheesy... and that's why I LOVE IT! The kids always pick up on it really quickly and start singing it all the time.  That video is always something that sticks with them.  So...anyway... I made this oa and ow Smartboard lesson and thought I would share.  Just click the  and it will take you to my Teachers Pay Teachers page.  Hope it helps you teach those long vowel patterns!    - Beth

1 comments:

Wolfelicious said...

Thanks for sharing these. I can't wait to use them with my kiddos. I am your newest follower! When you have time, please come check out my blog.

April
wolfelicious.blogspot.com

Post a Comment